fulla (plural fullas)
- (Australia, New Zealand) Man, especially one of indigenous decent; fellow.
- 2012, Gayle Kennedy, Me, Antman and Fleabag, →ISBN:
- While we was wanderin round the stalls tryin, in vain it turns out, ta find a food stall that sold tucker with meat in it, we came across a stall sellin didjeridoos, or yidakis as the fulla sellin em liked to call em.
- 2013, Patricia Grace, The Dream Sleepers, →ISBN:
- Pick me up later young fulla, ten past five.
- 2018, Ngaio Marsh & Stella Duffy, Money in the Morgue, →ISBN, page 242:
- 'Too many of our own fullas like that as well,' Brayling said darkly.
- (informall) Full of.
fulla f (plural fulles)