Not to be confused with glazier.



glazer ‎(plural glazers)

  1. One who applies glazing, as in pottery, etc.; one who gives a glasslike or glossy surface to anything; a calenderer or smoother of cloth, paper, etc.
  2. (slang) Slang reference to a person who is prone to endless monologuing; derived from the common practice of talking at you until your eyes "glaze" over.
Read in another language