goalless (not comparable)
- Devoid of goals; ambitionless.
- 1991, Indu Prakash Singh, Commonism, the manifesto of a new social order:
- Except for those who directly benefit from the system, life becomes a goalless existence, in which the worst human aberrations start germinating.
- (sports) Without goals; in which no goals have been scored; having scored no goals.
- 2012 May 11, Chris Osborne, “Stevenage 0-0 Sheff Utd”, in BBC Sport:
- Stevenage and Sheffield United played out a goalless draw in their League One play-off semi-final first leg.
without scored goals