gurgitator (plural gurgitators)
- A competitive eater.
- 2006, Ryan Nerz, Eat This Book: A Year of Gorging and Glory on the Competitive Eating Circuit, page 11:
- He described one of his favorite "gurgitators," Eric "Badlands" Booker...who trained by meditating and eating huge portions of cabbage.
- 2006, Jason Fagone, Horsemen of the Esophagus, page 210:
- ...blue-collar gurgitators are a dime a dozen, but white-collar gurgitators are far rarer, ...
- 2008, Frederick Kaufman, A Short History of the American Stomach, page 94:
- But just as the pioneer Daniel Boone abandoned domesticated life to settle ever newer territories, the gurgitator Dale Boone could not deny the imperatives of his roving metabolism.