- inspexion (obsolete)
- The act of examining something, often closely.
- Upon closer inspection, the animal turned out to be a dolphin, not a shark!
- An organization that checks that certain laws or rules are obeyed.
- The inspection fined the restaurant's owner because the kitchen was dirty.
the act of examining something, often closely
organization that checks that certain laws or rules are obeyed
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
inspection f (plural inspections)
- inspection (act of examining something, often closely)