See also: Jewels
- (General American) IPA(key): /d͡ʒulz/, /ˈd͡ʒu.əlz/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈd͡ʒuːəlz/, /ˈd͡ʒʊəlz/
Audio (AU) (file)
- Rhymes: -uːlz
- Homophones: joules, Jules
jewels pl (plural only)
- (slang) Family jewels; testicles.
- 1991, Michael J Katz, The Big Freeze:
- Murray, if I wasn't so crazy about you I'd give you a kick right in the jewels.
- 2008, Liam Jackson, Offspring:
- You just don't steal a man's gun and not expect a swift kick in the jewels in return.
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of jewel