kingfish (plural kingfishes or kingfish)
- Any of several food fishes of the genus Menticirrhus from the Atlantic; kingcroakers.
- Other Atlantic fish
- opah (Lampris guttatus), of the United Kingdom
- white croaker (Genyonemus lineatus), of the United Kingdom
- wahoo (Acanthocybium solandri), of Barbados
- king mackerel (Scomberomorus cavalla)
- Any of several similar fishes of the Pacific.
- narrow-barred Spanish mackerel (Scomberomorus commerson) of Australia
- Japanese meagre (Argyrosomus japonicus) of Australia
- yellowtail amberjack (Seriola lalandi) of Australia and New Zealand
- silver gemfish (Rexea solandri) of Australia
- crevalle jack (Caranx hippos) of Mauritania
- giant trevally or travelli (Caranx ignobilis) of South Africa
- Cobia (Rachycentron canadum), of warm waters globally.