- Instruments and utensils found in a kitchen, particularly those associated with the preparation and serving of food.
- The new chef reorganized the space where we keep the pots, pans, and other kitchenware.
- (attributive, uncountable) Of or pertaining to utensils and appliances used for food preparation.
- He works in the kitchenware section of the department store.
- See also Thesaurus:kitchenware
instruments and utensils found in a kitchen
of or pertaining to utensils and appliances used for food preparation