See also: LOLspeak
- (Internet slang, neologism) The speech of lolcats, consisting of spelling variations of English, imitating the speech of children and some regional accents.
- 2009, Steven Bird, Ewan Klein, Edward Loper, chapter 3, in Natural Language Processing with Python, →ISBN, page 127:
- Study the lolcat version of the book of Genesis, accessible as nltk.corpus.genesis.words('lolcat.txt'), and the r ules for converting text into lolspeak at http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=How_to_speak_lolcat. Define regular rexpressions to convert English words into corresponding lolspeak words.
- (Internet slang) Internet slang, often through initialisms such as those associated with the word lol.
- (speech of lolcats): lolcat