memetic engineering (uncountable)
- The process of developing memes, through meme-splicing and memetic synthesis, with the intent of altering the behavior of others in society or humanity.
- The process of creating and developing theories or ideologies based on an analytical study of societies, cultures, their ways of thinking and the evolution of their minds.
- Disinfo - Alex Burns: Memetic Engineering (2001)
- Wired Magazine - J. Gardner: Memetic Engineering (1996)
- Wired Magazine - M. Godwin: Meme, Counter-meme (1994)
- Dubli Network - T. Barnett: From the Clash to the Confluence of Civilizations (2006)