nuevo (not comparable)
- New or novel, usually in reference to Latin American culture
- 1990 July 16, David M. Gross, Sophfronia Scott, “Proceeding With Caution”, in Time:
- What young adults have managed to come up with is either nuevo hipster or ultra-nerd, but almost always a bland imitation of the past.
- 2009 January 20, Susan Sampson, “Obama's a veggie lover, but he's no beetnik”, in Toronto Star:
- In Chicago, a favourite resto is Topolobampo, celebrity chef Rick Bayless's shrine to nuevo Mexican cuisine.
Related terms edit
- neuter of