numbnuts (plural numbnuts or numbnutses)
- (chiefly US, slang, derogatory, sometimes humorous, often as a term of address) A slow-witted, unresponsive, or inept person (usually male).
- Tell numbnuts over there to wake up and pay attention to his work.
- The drill instructor must have called him "numbnuts" fifty times today.
- “numbnuts” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, Dictionary.com, LLC, 1995–.
- In A Dictionary of Slang: English slang and colloquialisms used in the United Kingdom, retrieved 25 May 2007.
- In An Unabridged Unofficial Dictionary for Marines, retrieved 25 May 2007.