- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈnjuːməɹəʊˌnɪm/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈnuməɹəˌnɪm/
numeronym (plural numeronyms)
- A number-based word.
- 2013, Sandro Pasquali, Mastering Node.js, Packt Publishing Ltd, →ISBN, page 123:
- Given a history of failed and unpopular solutions, the problem of concurrency has even been assigned its own numeronym: "The C10K problem". How should network software confidently serving 10,000 simultaneous clients be designed?
- 2018, Aurélia Durand, Marketing and Globalization, Routledge, →ISBN:
- Finally, the E7 countries—a numeronym standing for 'Emerging' market economies—include the BRIC countries, along with Indonesia, Mexico, and Turkey.