See also: othertimes
- At other times; on other occasions.
- 1603, Michel de Montaigne, chapter 40, in John Florio, transl., The Essayes […], book I, London: […] Val[entine] Simmes for Edward Blount […], OCLC 946730821:
- the more I had laden my selfe with coine, the more I had also burdened my selfe with feare: sometimes of my wayes-safetie, othertimes of their trust that had the charge of my sumpters and baggage […].
- 2011, Nicky Woolf, The Guardian, 26 March:
- ‘Sometimes you have a good laugh, other times they might be a bit drunk and it's hard to get any sense out of them.’