outboard (not comparable)
- Situated outside the hull of a vessel.
- Positioned away from the centre line of a ship or aircraft.
- (music) Being or relating to an external effects unit such as compressor or equalizer.
outboard (plural outboards)
- An outboard motor.
- A vessel fitted with an outboard motor.
- (music) A studio having outboard gear (compressor, equalizer, etc.).
outboard motor — see outboard motor
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.