pannel (plural pannels)
- Obsolete form of panel.
- A kind of rustic saddle.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Tusser to this entry?)
- (falconry) The stomach of a hawk.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Ainsworth to this entry?)
- (military, dated) A carriage for conveying a mortar and its bed during a march.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Farrow to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for pannel in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)