pardner (plural pardners)
- (informal, dialect, chiefly US, chiefly as a term of address) A friend or companion.
- (informal, dialect, chiefly US, chiefly as a term of address) A partner.
- A local community banking co-op, often set up as an initiative for a social group unable to get formal credit or bank accounts, notably West Indians in Britain.
- Friend/partner senses: especially in the speech of the American West.
- “pardner”, in The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition, Boston, Mass.: Houghton Mifflin, 2000, →ISBN.
pardner (plural: pardner dem, quantified: pardner)
- Alternative spelling of .