- "riamh" in Foclóir Gaeilge–Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- Entries containing “riamh” in English-Irish Dictionary, An Gúm, 1959, by Tomás de Bhaldraithe.
- Entries containing “riamh” in New English-Irish Dictionary by Foras na Gaeilge.
- An robh thu ann riamh? ― Have you ever been there?
- Cha robh riamh a leithid ann. ― There was never one like him.
- Bha e riamh mar sin. ― He was always like that.
- riamh is roimhe ― still and before, abidingly
- Used only of past time.
- drill (as turnips, potatoes, etc.)