See also: Roselle
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ɹəʊˈzɛl/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ɹoʊˈzɛl/
Audio (US) (file)
roselle (plural roselles)
- Hibiscus sabdariffa, an edible flower in the hibiscus family used to make hibiscus tea, also known as agua de jamaica or sorrel.
- I planted some roselle in the garden so I can start making my own hibiscus tea instead of relying on processed agua de jaimaica powders.
- 1993, Y.P.S. Bajaj, Medicinal and Aromatic Plants V, page 218:
- Roselle has also been used as a source of plant fiber called roselle hemp.