ryal (plural ryals)
- Alternative form of
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for ryal in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
- (Late ME) royal, kingly, of a king
- (Late ME) majestic, befitting a king, worthy
- (Late ME) amazing, effective, fine
- (Late ME) noble, good, honourable
- “rēal (adj.(1))” in MED Online, Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, 2007, retrieved 2018-04-09.
ryal (plural ryalles)
- (Late ME) A royal, noble, member of royalty or nobility.
- (Late ME) ryal/royal (coin), or a similar coin
- (Late ME, hunting) The second protrusion coming from a deer's antler.