seismic (not comparable)
- Related to, or caused by an earthquake or other vibration of the Earth.
- (figuratively) Of very large or widespread effect.
- 2018 January 27, Dafydd Pritchard, “Newport 1 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur”, in BBC Sport:
- With Spurs having avoided a seismic Cup upset, Newport's heroic display will be rewarded with a lucrative replay at Wembley.
of very large or widespread effect
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.