- (slang) Disgusting or distasteful.
- 1970, Carol Evan, Glad and Sorry Seasons, page 3:
- Carefully holding onto every dirty, skeevy piece of information he collected, he used it in his own best interests to ferret his way into a Vice Presidency
- 1980, Jerry Chase, Cinderella Wore Combat Boots, page 8:
- GODZELLA. (After Cinderella has gone.) Mama, can we get a new stepsister? Cinderella is so icky and skeevy.
- 2013, Jessica Hagedorn, Manila Noir, Akashic Books (→ISBN), page 183
- He was huddled in the doorway of this skeevy noodle joint in Binondo, the kind of skeevy joint in a skeevy alley where you wouldn't expect to see a guy like Paco. Or maybe you would.
- 2017, Jessica Brody, The Chaos of Standing Still, Simon and Schuster (→ISBN), page 232
- The idea of hanging out with a skeevy poker player and all of his skeevy friends was not my idea of a good time. But I didn't want Lottie to go alone, either. I assumed the guy was dangerous.