skosh (plural skoshes)
- A tiny amount; a little bit; tad; smidgen; jot.
- He added just a skosh of vinegar, to give the recipe some zip.
- 2002, Jan Hornung, Kiss the Sky: Helicopter Tales →ISBN, page 62
- “Fly just a skosh to your one o'clock,” Elroy said.
- 2003, John Barnes, The Sky So Big and Black, (ISBN: 0765342227), page 216:
- Just a skosh after the lunch break, Bivvy and Erin were singing a song together.
- 2005, Bill Hylton, Bill Hylton's Power-Tool Joinery →ISBN:
- I set the bit a skosh under the width of the mortise's shoulder; […]
- See also Thesaurus:modicum.