timelord (plural timelords)
- A person who has mastered time travel.
- 1999, Thomas Slemen, Strange But True: Mysterious and Bizarre People:
- A renegade timelord from the future who liked to meddle with history? If this were so, perhaps he really had talked with Christ and the kings of bygone days.
- 2001, Simon Ward, Negotiating Positions:
- ...a kind of timelord who rewrites himself as he passes across timezones and geographical locations, often within the same sentence.
- 2004, Neil Kulkarni, Hip Hop: Bring the Noise:
- ...a mind that could fly to all points in the cosmos seemingly at will, able to slip between time, across the ages like some omnipotent, hip hop timelord.
- 2007, Carmel McConnell, The Happiness Plan:
- Not doing a timelord, ping ponging back and forth through time.