timelord (plural timelords)
- A person who has mastered time travel.
1999, Thomas Slemen, Strange But True: Mysterious and Bizarre People:
- A renegade timelord from the future who liked to meddle with history? If this were so, perhaps he really had talked with Christ and the kings of bygone days.
2001, Simon Ward, Negotiating Positions:
- ...a kind of timelord who rewrites himself as he passes across timezones and geographical locations, often within the same sentence.
2004, Neil Kulkarni, Hip Hop: Bring the Noise:
- ...a mind that could fly to all points in the cosmos seemingly at will, able to slip between time, across the ages like some omnipotent, hip hop timelord.
2007, Carmel McConnell, The Happiness Plan:
- Not doing a timelord, ping ponging back and forth through time.