Audio (US) (file)
- Never tiring or lacking energy; without rest; without slowing.
- His unflagging efforts have not gone unnoticed.
- 1930, Norman Lindsay, Redheap, Sydney: Ure Smith, published 1965, page 122:
- He went on kissing her with unflagging industry, while she remained limply in his arms, in a species of satisfied trance.
- 2008, Karlyn Kohrs Campbell; Susan Schultz Huxman, The Rhetorical Act: Thinking, Speaking and Writing Critically, page 265:
- The 2001 photo was strangely and powerfully similar to the World War II flag raising because both photos captured a heroic deed of courage, grit, teamwork, and unflagging patriotism at a historic moment marked by the darkness of the threat against us.