updraw (plural updraws)
- An act of drawing up; an upward draw, pull, or attraction
- 2011, Frederic Will, Time, Accounts, Surplus Meaning: Settings of the Theophanic:
- The porch mood is the condition from which there is an updraw or a downdraw.
- 2013, Douglas Hofstadter, Emmanuel Sander, Surfaces and Essences: Analogy as the Fuel and Fire of Thinking:
- Wow, you're quick on the updraw!
- 2016, Karen Sudmeier-Rieux, Manuela Fernández, Ivanna Penna, Identifying Emerging Issues in Disaster Risk Reduction, Migration, Climate Change and Sustainable Development:
- The main risk of this area is the overabstraction of the limited shallow freshwater reserves that will result in the updraw and infiltration of saltwater as well as the salinization, sodification, and alcalinization of soils by excessive irrigation as described above […] .