wangtooth (plural wangteeth)
- (now chiefly dialectal) A molar.
- 1976, Bartlett Jere Whiting, Respectfully and Finally Submitted:
- All at once, an epiphany of sorts, his wangtooth roving through the binding caught upon a manuscript fragment which to all appearances is the missing conclusion of the Hous.
- 2006, The Book of the Thousand Nights and One Night:
- Then he asked leave a third time, and the youth, knowing that, if the Khalif assented yet once more, it would be the signal of his death, laughed till his wang-teeth appeared; […]