ւ lowercase (uppercase Ւ)
- The 34th letter of Armenian alphabet, called վյուն (vyun) or հյուն (hyun). Transliterated as w.
- The numeral 7000 in Armenian numbering.
After the Spelling reform of the Armenian language during Soviet era (1922-1924) this letter has been replaced by վ, surviving only as a component of letters ու and եւ. However, the reform was not accepted by the Armenian diaspora outside the USSR which continues using ւ according to Traditional Armenian orthography.
- Armenian alphabet on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Armenian alphabet
- (The Armenian script): Աա Բբ Գգ Դդ Եե Զզ Էէ Ըը Թթ Ժժ Իի Լլ Խխ Ծծ Կկ Հհ Ձձ Ղղ Ճճ Մմ Յյ Նն Շշ Ոո Չչ Պպ Ջջ Ռռ Սս Վվ Տտ Րր Ցց Ււ Փփ Քք Օօ Ֆֆ
- (Letter combinations): ու և ﬔ ﬕ ﬓ ﬗ ﬖ
- (Punctuation): ՙ ՚ ՛ ՜ ՝ ՞ ՟ ։ ֊
- Search “ւ” in the Eastern Armenian National Corpus.