All terms in Arabic should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Arabic.
Please see Wiktionary:About Arabic for considerations about Arabic entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Arabic.
- Category:ar:All topics: Arabic words categorized by subject.
- Category:Arabic morphemes: Morphemes used to form Arabic words.
- Category:Arabic parts of speech: Arabic terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Arabic phrases: Arabic groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Arabic lexicons: Arabic words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Arabic: Arabic words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Arabic names: Arabic words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Arabic etymologies: Arabic terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Arabic: Words derived from Arabic in various languages.
- Category:Arabic symbols: Arabic characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Arabic appendices: Miscellaneous information about Arabic language.
- Category:Requests (Arabic): Arabic entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ar: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Arabic.
- Category:Arabic templates: Arabic templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
Pages in category "Arabic language"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.