All terms in Old English should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Old English.
Please see Wiktionary:About Old English for considerations about Old English entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Old English.
- Category:Old English lemmas: Old English lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old English phrases: Old English groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Old English symbols: Old English characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Old English terms by usage: Old English terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Old English names: Old English words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Old English terms by etymology: Old English terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Old English: Categories with terms derived from Old English in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Old English: Old English words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:ang:All topics: Old English words categorized by subject.
- Category:Old English appendices: Miscellaneous information about Old English language.
- Category:Requests (Old English): Old English entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ang: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old English.
- Category:Old English templates: Old English templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
Pages in category "Old English language"
This category contains only the following page.