Category:Old English language
All terms in Old English should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Old English.
Please see Wiktionary:About Old English for considerations about Old English entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Old English.
- Category:ang:All topics: Old English words categorized by subject.
- Category:Old English morphemes: Morphemes used to form Old English words.
- Category:Old English parts of speech: Old English terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old English lexicons: Old English words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Old English: Old English words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Old English names: Old English words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Old English symbols: Old English characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Old English appendices: Miscellaneous information about Old English language.
- Category:Requests (Old English): Old English entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ang: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old English.
- Category:Old English templates: Old English templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
Read in another language
This page is available in 35 languages