See also ring
- IPA: /ʀɪŋ/
- a ring, a circular and hollow object, made of any material.
- a ring, a piece of trinket (consisting of a precious metal, in general) worn around the finger.
- a ring, a group of people, often involved into criminal and illegal actions.
- (mathematics) a ring, algebraic structure.
- (geometry) a ring, planar geometrical figure.
- (astronomy) a collection of material orbiting a planet.
- (sports) a ring, a place where events such as wrestling and boxingtake place.
- a street that encircles a city where once the old town walls have been.
declension of Ring