activity (plural activities)
- The state or quality of being active; nimbleness; agility; vigorous action or operation; energy; active force; as, an increasing variety of human activities.
- Pit row was abuzz with activity.
- something done as an action or a movement
- The activity for the morning was a walk to the store.
- something done for pleasure or entertainment, especially one involving movement or an excursion.
- Quilting can be a fun activity.
- Use (of internet, playstation, bank account etc.)
- Adjectives often used with "activity": increased, decreased, high, low, volcanic, seismic, eruptive, intellectual, physical, mental, spiritual, muscular, cerebral, favorite, recreational, practical, cultural, artistic, literary, musical, political, diplomatic, military, domestic, voluntary, missionary, chemical, optical, productive, reproductive, industrial, commercial, etc.
- See also Wikisaurus:activity
The state or quality of being active; nimbleness; agility; vigorous action or operation; energy; active force
something done as an action or a movement
something done for pleasure or entertainment
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Read in another language
This page is available in 48 languages
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Bahasa Melayu
- Norsk bokmål
- Simple English
- Tiếng Việt