- Like a dandy, foppish.
- Very good; better than expected but not as good as could be.
- That's all fine and dandy, but how much does it cost?
- Almost first rate.
- What a dandy little laptop you have.
like a dandy
very good; better than expected but not as good as could be
almost first rate
dandy (plural dandies)
- A man very concerned about his clothes and his appearance.
- (UK, nautical) A yawl, or a small after-sail on a yawl.
man very concerned about his clothes and his appearance
yawl — see yawl
small after-sail on a yawl
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Declension of dandy (type valo)