See also gaffé
From French gaffe (“blunder”).
gaffe (plural gaffes)
- A foolish and embarrassing error, especially one made in public.
- (a mistake): blooper, blunder, boo-boo, defect, error, fault, faux pas, fluff, lapse, mistake, slip, stumble, thinko
- See also Wikisaurus:error
a foolish error, especially one made in public
gaffe f (plural gaffes)
- First-person singular present of gaffen.
- Imperative singular of gaffen.
- First-person singular subjunctive I of gaffen.
- Third-person singular subjunctive I of gaffen.