lustrate (third-person singular simple present lustrates, present participle lustrating, simple past and past participle lustrated)
- To make clear or pure by means of a propitiatory offering; to purify.
- We must purge, and cleanse, and lustrate the whole city.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- second-person plural present indicative of lustrare
- second-person plural imperative of lustrare
- feminine plural of
- vocative masculine singular of