- (intransitive, transitive) To perform the functions of some office.
- She officiated as registrar at the wedding.
- She officiated the wedding as registrar.
- (intransitive, transitive, sports) To serve as umpire or referee.
- This is the second time he has officiated at a cup-final.
- He's never officiated a cup-final before.
to perform the functions of some office
to serve as umpire or referee
- second-person plural present indicative of
- second-person plural imperative of
- second-person plural present subjunctive of
- feminine plural of