(colloquial or pejorative) Psychotic
psycho (plural psychos)
- (pejorative, slang) A person who is psychotic or otherwise insane.
- The loony bin up on the hill is full of psychos.
- (pejorative, slang) A person who acts in a bizarre or dangerous manner.
- She complained that he was a psycho for driving at such a high speed in heavy traffic.
- (informal) A class, at a college or university, in which psychology is taught.
- "I've got anthro, socio, lunch, and psycho."
- (pejorative for a pyschotic or otherwise insane person): freak, loony, nutcase, wacko
- (pejorative for a person acting in a bizarre or dangerous manner): creep, freak, loose cannon, weirdo
psychotic or otherwise insane person
person acting in a bizarre or dangerous manner
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.