- Self generated; happening without any apparent external cause.
- He made a spontaneous offer of help.
- Done by one's own free choice, or without planning.
- proceeding from natural feeling or native tendency without external constraint
- arising from a momentary impulse
- controlled and directed internally : self-active : spontaneous movement characteristic of living things
- produced without being planted or without human labor : indigenous
- not apparently contrived or manipulated : natural
- Sudden, without warning.
- (Self-generated): autonomous
- (Done by one's own free choice): autonomous
- (Proceeding from natural feeling...): autonomous
Self generated; happening without any apparent external cause
Done by one's own free choice, or without planning
proceeding from natural feeling or native tendency without external constraint
arising from a momentary impulse
Sudden, without warning
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Read in another language
This page is available in 22 languages