winged (not comparable)
- Having wings.
2013 July 26, Nick Miroff, “Mexico gets a taste for eating insects […]”, The Guardian Weekly, volume 189, number 7, page 32:
- The San Juan market is Mexico City's most famous deli of exotic meats, where an adventurous shopper can hunt down hard-to-find critters […]. But the priciest items in the market aren't the armadillo steaks or even the bluefin tuna. That would be the frozen chicatanas – giant winged ants – at around $500 a kilo.
- Flying or soaring as if on wings.
- (in combination) having wings of a specified kind
- (in combination) having the specified number of wings
- The six-winged Seraphim are the angels closest to God.
See wing (verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of