- (General Australian, UK) IPA(key): /kɔz/
- (UK) IPA(key): /kɒz/; (unstressed) IPA(key): /kəz/
- (US) IPA(key): /kʌz/, enPR: kŭz,
- (colloquial, slang) Aphetic form of .
- 2018 "Quintessential Deckerstar", Lucifer
- D.B. Woodside as Amenadiel: "Something Charlotte said made me think. Maybe celestial beings and humans, Luci maybe they aren't that different."
- Tom Ellis as Lucifer Morningstar: "What, are we talking in bed? 'Cause we know all know my skills are preternatural. But I suppose you on the other hand..."