See also: אופֿן
- way, manner
- לְכָל אִישׁ יֵשׁ שֵׁם שֶׁנָּתְנוּ לוֹ קוֹמָתוֹ וְאֹפֶן חִיּוּכוֹ וְנָתַן לוֹ הָאָרִיג, […]
- To every person there is a name that was given to them by their stature and the manner of their smile and that was given to them by the weave […]
- בכל אופן (b'khol ofen)
אוֹפַן • ('ofán) m
- (poetic or dated) A wheel (circular device on an axle).
- (Judaism) An angel of a particular kind.
- (Judaism) Any of various poems added on red-letter days to the morning prayer service at the passage והאופנים….