body; torso; person; life; status; pregnancy; (a measure word used for clothes) suit
|simp. and trad.
- mind and body
From 心 (shin, “heart”) + 身 (shin, “body”)
心身 (hiragana しんしん, romaji shinshin)
- mind and body; psychosomatic.
- 心身一体 (shinshin ittai): holism
- 心身一如 (shinshin ichinyo): body and mind as one
- 心身症 (shinshinshō): psychosomatic illness
- 心身障害 (shinshin shōgai): mental and physical disorder
- 心身障害児 (shinshin shōgai-ji): physically handicapped child
- 心身障害者 (shinshin shōgaisha): physically handicapped person
- 心身創痍 (shinshin sōi): being wounded in mind and body
- 心身爽快 (shinshin sōkai): feeling refreshed in mind and body
- 心身二元論 (shinshin nigenron): mind-body dualism