- KangXi: not present, would follow page 607, character 5
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 3, page 1551, character 3
- Unihan data for U+6C62
Glyph origin 1Edit
- The correct form may be "⿰冫土".
- "⿰冫𡈽" has also appeared as an alternate form of this character.
- Nutanogawa is currently officially spelled with 汢 due to the convenience of it being included in the JIS character encoding.
Glyph origin 2Edit
Abbreviation of 浄土 (jōdo, “the Pure Land”) found in esoteric Buddhism.
- Dictionary of Japanese-created Kanji 2014 (和製漢字の辞典2014) (entry #1192)
- Family Register Unified Characters (戸籍統一文字)
- Sanseido Word-Wise Web: 漢字の現在 第166回 「汢」に歴史あり