A to Z (countable and uncountable, plural A to Zs)
- (Britain) Any of a set of street maps of most British towns and cities; properly the Geographer's A–Z Street Atlas.
- I always keep a small set of A to Zs in the car.
- (uncountable) All facts related to a subject
1994, Theresa Funiciello, Tyranny of Kindness, →ISBN, page 61:
- They arrived laden with government reports, books, and assorted papers on the A to Z of welfare […]
- (often in titles) An encyclopedic or comprehensive guide.
- The A to Z of Typesetting
A to Z (not comparable)
- Alphabetical order; lexical order
- The listings run A to Z.
- From beginning to the end.
- Over the entirety; completely.