BCE (not comparable)
- (chronology) Initialism of Before Common Era (Before the Common Era, before Common Era, before the Common Era), Before Current Era (Before the Current Era, before current era, before the current era), or before Christian Era.
- Socrates was tried and executed in the year 399 BCE.
- 2017, BioWare, Mass Effect: Andromeda (Science Fiction), Redwood City: Electronic Arts, →OCLC, PC, scene: Angara: History Codex entry:
- We now know that circa 1600 BCE, the angara were created and seeded across Heleus by the Jardaan. Records of this process are less substantial than ancient angaran history, but it was apparently in service of a grand experiment.
Often written in small caps.
before the common era
- Common Era on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Initialism of Banque centrale européenne (“ECB, European Central Bank”).
- Initialism of Banc Ceannais Eorpach (“ECB, European Central Bank”).
- Initialism of Banca Centrale Europea (“ECB, European Central Bank”).
Initialism of Banco Central Europeu.
- Initialism of Banco Central Europeo (“ECB, European Central Bank”).