- (international standards, obsolete) Former ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code for Canton and Enderbury Islands from 1974 to 1984.
The code was deprecated in favour of KI following the transfer of control to Kiribati in 1979 and the relinquishment of claims over the islands by the United States in 1983.
- Abbreviation of Connecticut, a state of the United States of America.
- Initialism of Central Time.
- (Egyptology) Initialism of Coffin Texts.
CT (countable and uncountable, plural CTs)
- (medicine) Initialism of computed tomography.
- (medicine) Initialism of cold turkey.
- (slang) Initialism of cocktease.
- (slang) Initialism of camel toe.
- (military) Abbreviation of combat team.
- (computed tomography): computed tomography, computed axial tomography, CAT
- (CT scan): CT scan, CAT scan, computed tomography scan, computed axial tomography scan
CT (third-person singular simple present CTs, present participle CTing, simple past and past participle CTed)
- (transitive, medicine, informal) To perform a CT scan on.
- 2013, Marc Dauphin, Combat Doctor: Life and Death Stories from Kandahar's Military Hospital, Toronto: Dundurn Press, →ISBN, page 197:
- There's a certain something that emanates from a confused patient that this fellow doesn't have. I sure wish I had more 'terps. Well, we're not going to CT him right away. There are two other fellows before him. “Get a plain film of his head, Tim. […] ”
- Abbreviation of Constanța, a county in Romania.