» All languages » Proto-Indo-Iranian language
This is the main category of the Proto-Indo-Iranian language.
Information about Proto-Indo-Iranian:
Proto-Indo-Iranian is a reconstructed language. Its words and roots are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
- Category:Proto-Indo-Iranian lemmas: Proto-Indo-Iranian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Proto-Indo-Iranian entry maintenance: Proto-Indo-Iranian entries, or entries in other languages containing Proto-Indo-Iranian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Proto-Indo-Iranian templates: Proto-Indo-Iranian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Proto-Indo-Iranian terms by etymology: Proto-Indo-Iranian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Indo-Iranian: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Indo-Iranian in various specific languages.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Proto-Indo-Iranian lemmas (3 c, 3 e)
- ► Proto-Indo-Iranian entry maintenance (1 c, 0 e)