|Persian language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Persian language|
|Links related to Persian language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Persian language considerations|
Reference templates (85)
|Persian language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Persian
This is the main category of the Persian language.
It is spoken in Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Tajikistan.
Information about Persian:
|Edit language data|
|Language family||Southwestern Iranian|
Please see Wiktionary:About Persian for information and special considerations for creating Persian language entries.
- Persian (fa)Collapse
- ├──── Dari (prs)
- ├──── Dehwari (deh)
- ├──── Hazaragi (haz)
- ├──── Iranian Persian (fa-ira)
- ├──── Judeo-Persian (jpr)
- ├──── Judeo-Tat (jdt)
- └──── Tat (ttt)
- Category:fa:All topics: Persian terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Persian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Persian.
- Category:Persian entry maintenance: Persian entries, or entries in other languages containing Persian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Persian lemmas: Persian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Persian names: Persian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Persian phrases: Persian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Persian: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Persian.
- Category:Requests concerning Persian: Categories with Persian entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Persian rhymes: List of indexes of Persian words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Persian: Lists of Persian words by their rhymes.
- Category:Persian symbols: Persian written signs.
- Category:Persian templates: Persian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Persian terms by etymology: Persian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Persian terms by usage: Persian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Persian: Categories with terms that originate from Persian.
- Category:User fa: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Persian.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- Classical Persian (2 c, 5 e)
- fa:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- fa:All topics (16 c, 0 e)
- Persian appendices (0 c, 13 e)
- Persian citations (0 c, 1 e)
- Persian entry maintenance (12 c, 0 e)
- Persian figures of speech (4 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Persian by language (27 c, 0 e)
- Persian modules (1 c, 6 e)
- Persian non-lemma forms (4 c, 1985 e)
- Regional Persian (4 c, 4 e)
- Persian rhymes (0 c, 7 e)
- Rhymes:Persian (10 c, 0 e)
- Persian shortenings (6 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Persian by language (7 c, 0 e)
- Persian symbols (3 c, 4 e)
- Persian templates (7 c, 15 e)
- Persian terms by etymology (29 c, 0 e)
- Persian terms by lexical property (2 c, 0 e)
- Persian terms by semantic function (3 c, 0 e)
- Persian terms by usage (31 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Persian (320 c, 0 e)
- User fa (5 c, 100 e)
Pages in category "Persian language"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.