|Hindi language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Hindi language|
|Links related to Hindi language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Hindi language considerations|
Reference templates (23)
|Hindi language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Hindi
This is the main category of the Hindi language.
It is spoken in India and Fiji.
Information about Hindi:
|Edit language data|
Please see Wiktionary:About Hindi for information and special considerations for creating Hindi language entries.
- Hindi (hi)Collapse
- ├──── Bombay Hindi (hi-mum)
- └──── Middle Hindi (hi-mid)
- Category:hi:All topics: Hindi terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Hindi appendices: Pages containing additional information about Hindi.
- Category:Hindi entry maintenance: Hindi entries, or entries in other languages containing Hindi terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Hindi lemmas: Hindi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Hindi names: Hindi terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Hindi phrases: Hindi groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Hindi: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Hindi.
- Category:Requests concerning Hindi: Categories with Hindi entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Hindi rhymes: List of indexes of Hindi words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Hindi: Lists of Hindi words by their rhymes.
- Category:Hindi symbols: Hindi written signs.
- Category:Hindi templates: Hindi templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Hindi terms by etymology: Hindi terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Hindi terms by usage: Hindi terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Hindi: Categories with terms that originate from Hindi.
- Category:User hi: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Hindi.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- hi:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- hi:All topics (17 c, 0 e)
- Hindi appendices (0 c, 16 e)
- Hindi citations (1 c, 6 e)
- Hindi entry maintenance (14 c, 0 e)
- Hindi figures of speech (5 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Hindi by language (4 c, 0 e)
- Hindi modules (2 c, 15 e)
- Hindi non-lemma forms (8 c, 956 e)
- Regional Hindi (10 c, 2 e)
- Hindi rhymes (11 c, 0 e)
- Rhymes:Hindi (71 c, 0 e)
- Hindi sentences (2 c, 1 e)
- Hindi shortenings (3 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Hindi by language (2 c, 0 e)
- Hindi symbols (4 c, 1 e)
- Hindi templates (6 c, 10 e)
- Hindi terms by etymology (33 c, 0 e)
- Hindi terms by lexical property (3 c, 0 e)
- Hindi terms by semantic function (4 c, 0 e)
- Hindi terms by usage (30 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Hindi (123 c, 0 e)
- Hindi thesaurus entries (0 c, 12 e)
- User hi (5 c, 118 e)
Pages in category "Hindi language"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.