» All languages » Ukrainian language
This is the main category of the Ukrainian language.
Information about Ukrainian:
|Language family||East Slavic|
- Category:Ukrainian lemmas: Ukrainian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:uk:All topics: Ukrainian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Ukrainian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Ukrainian.
- Category:Ukrainian entry maintenance: Ukrainian entries, or entries in other languages containing Ukrainian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Ukrainian phrases: Ukrainian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Ukrainian: Ukrainian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Ukrainian symbols: Ukrainian written signs.
- Category:Ukrainian templates: Ukrainian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Ukrainian terms by etymology: Ukrainian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Ukrainian terms by usage: Ukrainian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Ukrainian: Categories with terms derived from Ukrainian in various specific languages.
- Category:User uk: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Ukrainian.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Ukrainian lemmas (12 c, 2464 e)
- ► Ukrainian entry maintenance (11 c, 1 e)
- ► Ukrainian figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Ukrainian modules (0 c, 5 e)
- ► Ukrainian non-lemma forms (4 c, 46 e)
- ► Ukrainian phrases (1 c, 14 e)
- ► Regional Ukrainian (2 c, 0 e)